Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

I can’t believe that 2011 is almost over with, it just really flew by, with a quickness.
I’m really thankful for such a wonder year.
just a few december 2011 002
december 2011 016this is the infamous REID she is the most awesome dog ever, and oh my she has so much to say!!! I think she thinks she human.
DSC00015my son TPWB please excuse the helmet hair, so thankful God Blessed me with both of my kids.
DSC00003Crush the new Barn cat, He has done an awesome job taking Suzuki’s place, but I still have a hole in my heart for Suzuki, I promise she was the best barn cat ever!!!
135
and of course the girls.  Trouble just impresses me everyday… there for a little bit I thought she just flat out didn’t like me but we seem to be progressing
Happy New Years everyone  & be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment