Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

We all have one....

Yep, that is right we all have the one person in our family, extended family, well not even really extended family, that is just a little bit out there.... got to spend time with that person last night.... but decided I was not going to allow her to ruin my Christmas Party, and I am happy to say I stuck to my plan... was fashionably late, and left fashionably early... love it when a plan works out.  Had a wonderful time with family and friends... except that one person, that just demands to be the diva and all eyes must be on them no matter what the cost... just so sad I have video... now I just have to keep telling my evil side " I will not post on You Tube"  don't know how many times I've repeated that to myself this am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment