Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well…..

Well, I went and looked at the horse friend of a friend type deal… the little mare is cute and put together nice… did see some things that would worry me a little bit… But what worried my more is the way I reacted to being on a different horse… I really need to ride different horses I think after 17 years of riding the same horse has really hurt me, along with not “really” riding in the last 5 years.  Oh I can’t  forget the extra pounds I’m toting around.  But I can choose to dwell on all the above listed negatives or I can choose to do something about it. 

I’m choosing to do something about it… like my younger and wiser niece always says:  “Dream it, Wish it, DO IT”  gotta love the 20 something’s Smile  you only live once

No comments:

Post a Comment