Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hey there

Well again it has been forever since I've updated.  Things are great here finally got a new computer so maybe this computing thing will be a little easier than it has been.  You now when it takes 15 minutes to download  a page it is really time to get a new computer.  But I'm trying to live my life a little more frugally and pay cash for things and save so that we can buy a new house.  We have really outgrown this place,  it is a great starter home but when you have 2 kids  2 adults and 2 dogs all in the same 1700 sq feet things can get a little tight :)  so my project for the next couple of  months is getting this place organized and hopefully it will me give a little more time to do the things I love to do!!!   and a shout out to all the Dads out there Happy Fathers Day  I really missed my dad I wished he was still here especially to meet his granddaughter, she is jut like him.  I'm in so much trouble, I see it now.  TPWB is doing great getting ready to get the MX season started next week,  He is riding well for him, Just gotta get all the negativity out of his head.  Its funny when the people you care about, don't support what you want to do how it can affect especially a kid trying to do something he loves.  So to all you peeps out there if you have a family member that does something and you really don't agree with it still try to support them, it will make all the difference in the world to that person in your life... well I've gotta get to the grocery store and the barn.... no, I haven't gotten a new horse yet, still working on that

No comments:

Post a Comment