Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Made in the USA

Do you know how hard it is to find a pair of decent riding boots made in the USA... Well let me tell you,  I've been searching the internet today.... since I'm home from work...had to have tooth cut out... looking for a new pair of boots.   So far  I found out that only some of Justin's boots are made here, along with Tony Lama's which is what started me on the quest to find a new pair of boots made in the USA... up late watching TV and they are saying all their boots were made in the USA.  So ..... I'm thinking I'm going to go with a either a pair of Anderson Beans aren't these cute?
I hear these are live Heaven for you feet which after a broken foot you need
and I kinda like these  double H boots too

love the fact these are made in Pennsylvania




and I can't count out the Boulet Boots from our neighbors to the north either.  They have some sweet looking boots also :) 

just love the turquoise color on these 

 I'll be sad to let my Justin Gypsy's go, they have served me well, but I feel that I, We need to start serving ourselves and buying American when we can to help each other.  But the main thing will any of these babies hold up to the the hell I can put a pair shoes thru whether it is flip flops, mud boots, tennis shoes or riding boots.  I'll let you know 

No comments:

Post a Comment