Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Well, I wished I had great pics to share of my little "batgirl", but the bat girl dropped the camera and it decided to fall apart soooo.... had a great time trick n treating in a friends neighborhood... we have lived in our house for 17 yrs and I have NEVER had a trick or treater It makes me kinda of sad because I love seeing the kids dressed up and the creativity is awesome!!!! saw some really great costumes a parent in our group dressed up as dirty laundry it was great !!! but here is a pic to TP wanna be last year... scared his little sister pretty bad.. but she was ready for him this year : )  TP was himself this year a washed up MX rider being as he just got back from a race... had lots of Mississippi Mud on him, nope not the cake although I'm thinking of making one right now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment