Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

We survied

Well the Weatherman lied, and that is all I'm going to say about him.... was supposed to be a perfect weekend.... well it was perfect Saturday, but come Sunday it was a totally different story... woke up to rain.... and guess what? those poor guys get to race rains, sleet, snow, hot, cold... I think the only thing that stops them is Thunderstorms.... but we did it... or should I say my son did it... I stayed in the comfy cozy warmth of the running truck... but I did step out while he raced... but you can bet your butt I was right back in the truck as soon as it was over... I'm such a fair weather person. Anyways we moved up 2 places so he is now in 5th place for the year with 5 more races to go. Lets hope we can keep it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment