Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Truck Warranty Haha


Well you know when you buy a new truck lets say for $40K you would kinda of expect to get more than 5yrs 4 months and 15 days out of it. Don't cha think? Am I being unreasonable? The dealer thinks so LOL. The warranty went out 4 months and 15 days ago and I'm looking at 3,000 to have it repaired. I think it is going to sit for a little bit, I'm thinking about calling the dealer and manufaucter every day for 4 months and 15 days. Would that be consider harrassment? My Dad said I could worry anybody into anything LOL. It is no fun being broke down on the side of the road with a tween, toddler, and a horse.... let me tell you. Well I better get busy around here, before the boys get home from motorcross racing.... and I need to scope out the use truck ads, no way am I buying a new one again...

No comments:

Post a Comment