Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Looking Forward to Work Tomorrow

Well, that is something I thought I would never say " Looking Forward to Work Tomorrow" It has been a crazy holiday weekend. Four days home with a tween and toddler gone wild, Gosh I'm wore out. I don't know how you stay at home moms do it... I think I would loose it after two weeks... so more power to you stay at home moms you girls and guys are amazing : ) Other than the kids running me ragged, not getting everything done liked I planned it was very nice to be at home with my kids. I loved all the extra hugs, snuggles and cuddles I got to do over the 4 day weekend. I'm so thankful that I have the two of them and my husband, along with all my 4 legged critters. Yes, even Shaky Syd the Jack Russell Terrorist LOL. I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment