Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sorry Its been a while

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted it has been very busy here, kinda crazy busy.... but like I said we try to have fun getting it all done. Well since the last time I posted I walked into my barn to a serial kill... 2 doves and 5 mice... but I think I found the guilty party its Suzuki ..... I bet you guys thought the dirt bike had gone mad... nope its our barn cat and she is a working girl. I'm not normally a cat person but this one she has just kinda of stuck with us and she acts like a dog more so than a cat.

Let me tell you how I ended up with this cat.... I went to look at a horse... Bought the horse.... Rusty Wallace.... Well Rusty didn't quite work out, it only took 5 stitches behind the right ear, two broken teeth, and a really pretty horseshoe bruise on the side of my face.... Sent that joker packing to Louisiana, Yep Cajun country... but anyways back to the cat.... when we went to pick Rusty Wallace up... it was a good 2 1/2 hour drive each way... we were about half way home were going to stop and get something to eat. My son was in a panic just go through the drive through mom... hmmm him miss a chance to play on the playground at McDonalds? I didn't say we were eating at 5 star resturant. Something was definitely up... Looked back and he had this dang cat up under his coat she was about 5 weeks old... I call the girl I got the horse from and she was laughing and ask me how far we had gotten..... too far to turn back... so that is how we got Suzuki.. how she ended up at the barn is whole other story.... but she has turned out to be a really good cat does her job very well.... no vermin overtaking my barn. There was a time when I 1st moved there I get a barn cat and the vermin would run the cat off. Not my suzuki, she will stalk em tell she gets em....here is the dude giving her just rewards for a job well done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment