Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

What A Weekend

What a Weekend!!!! it was a busy weekend... 1st stop to the Fortune 5 Barrel race to watch my niece ride... believe it or not she has had this little mare "Cato"  or as we affectionately call the "Little Black Mare" thanks   Chaney bug... all summer long and this was the 1st time I was going to get to watch her run.. and of course I walk in right when she is finishing up... but she had a nice run and she is a nice little black mare.
Then Saturday we were off to the dirt Bike race for TP wanna be, and his engine locks up on the starting line... Thankfully a family that we barely knew offered to let "TP" borrow one of his daughters bikes... yes it was green and "TPWB" prefer yellow, but it more than got the job done and we were so thankful, because we were getting ready to load up and head back home which was 2 1/2 hours.   He did really good and finally took the inside line and made me proud... got home after 3A.M.  I'm getting way to old for that, and the Chaney bug is way to young for that... Took the bike to bike doctor its worse than we thought, but not as bad as it could be.
There were a few accidents at the race a couple of broke collar bones, and one wreck I don't know what happen because I was praying to God to keep my baby safe while he was on the starting line...
Sunday "TPWB" had his 1st date I was a nervous wreck.... he needs to leave the girls alone for now there will be plenty of time for them later... 
Niece ran 1 one hundreth of a second too fast, broke bike, 1st date and a sick be-be all in 3 days was a little much but we are happy and healthy and that is all that matters and I might have found a line on a new pony for me... although my budget has been cut alot since the bike decided to pull a dumb-dumb, but TPWB is worth it and I think I can work it in!!! God is good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment