Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Phone call

Well you know when your kids go off for the weekend you always kinda cringe when the phone rings.  I had one of those phone calls Sunday night, should of know when MIL asked to speak to hubby... anyhoo  the skinny kid, you Travis P wanna be... decided it would be a good idea to jump from the  rack on the 4 wheeler onto a tire swing... it didn't turn out to well... hence the phone call.... " we think skinny kid broke his leg"  what do you mean he broke his leg?  well it swelled up really quick, and he felt something snap... I'm like great  100 miles between us... Thankfully its not broke, had to get a few stitches, and some Benadryl for the fire ants he fell into.. and he asks to stay at the Lake...I think he really bumped his head... made it home... and he thinks he is going to get to race next weekend.... I think I should had the doctor examine his head :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there, BHW buddy! Just dropping in to read your blog and see what blogs you are reading. I'll be back.

    -2burkeboys

    ReplyDelete